We welcome your participation in article and newsletter comment threads. We encourage you to analyze, comment on and share your news and views on our main website and newsletter articles. We wish to serve as a forum for the exchange of useful and constructive ideas to enhance the knowledge and understanding of luxury travel and related topics. You are welcome to submit comments with your thoughts, suggestions and opinion.
To leave a comment, select the article or topic of interest, click on “Comments” at the bottom, type your comment in standard uppercase/lowercase format and submit.
Comments in all capital letters, underline, bold, and unusual formats or using odd characters, including insulting or foul language will not be accepted. Make sure you include your name. Only comments with a signed name of a person will be accepted.
Comments submitted solely or mostly for self promotion will not be accepted. You are welcome to place an ad if you wish to promote your business. To place an ad, email sales @simonandbaker.com.
To enhance the experience for everyone, please follow the rules below. By submitting comments to articles or anywhere else on the Simon & Baker Travel Review and the Simon & Baker Travel Review newsletter at luxurytravelreview.com you are consenting to these rules.
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You will not knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party and that you will remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Insulting or overtly offensive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or abusive content will not be accepted. Nor will content that violates a third party’s right to privacy, or violates any local, state, national or international law, or that is inappropriate. You will indemnify Simon & Baker, Inc. its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted. You will refrain from posting content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. You may only submit content on your own behalf without using someone else’s name or likeness. Anonymous submissions will not be accepted.
2. You understand and agree that Simon & Baker Travel Review and the Simon & Baker Travel Review newsletter are not responsible for any content submitted by guests or posted by third parties. You further understand that, on the unmoderated discussion forums, Simon & Baker Travel Review and the Simon & Baker Travel Review newsletter does not guarantee it will monitor the content posted. Simon & Baker Travel Review and the Simon & Baker Travel Review newsletter can monitor all user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove a user’s privilege to post comments on our site.
3. You understand and agree that the discussion forums are open for non-commercial purposes only. Submissions requesting funds, promoting your business or organization or selling a product, service or artists will not be allowed.
4. The discussion forums are for text only. Use of graphics and audio is not appropriate. To submit story ideas for publication, email editor @ simonandbaker.com
5. You acknowledge and agree that you use and/or rely on any information obtained through the discussion forums at your own risk. Simon & Baker Travel Review and the Simon & Baker Travel Review newsletter don’t endorse third party opinions, submissions, the content of the discussion forums and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
6. For any content that you post, you hereby grant to Simon & Baker Travel Review and the Simon & Baker Travel Review newsletter the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and comments. Thank you!